Here is a list of some of the best rebates that are currently available. Rebates are an awesome way to save more dough! You can almost always use coupons after getting to the required total, and you will still get the rebate! Make sure to read rebate forms carefully so that you meet all the necessary requirements.
- Love it or Your Money Back from Green Giant Seasoned Steamers – Up to $3.75, Valid through 10/31/12
- Try Me Free Vitamin Squeeze Water Enhancer – Up to $5.99, valid through 12/31/12
- $10 MIR (mail-in rebate) when you buy Crest 3D White Intensive Professionals Effects 7-20 count or 2 Hour Express Whitestrips 4 count – from the 9/30 Proctor & Gamble insert (regional)
- Hills Science Diet Ideal Balance for Cats or Dogs Try it Free – Up to $12.99, valid through 12/31/12
- Free 3D Movie Ticket when you buy 2 select Keebler products (and don’t forget to enter your codes from the boxes at Kellogg’s Family Rewards (if they participate). Details here, but you need the form from the boxes to mail in. Valid through 6/30/13.
- Free Book from Scholastic ($5.00 value), details here, when you buy 2 specially marked Kellogg’s items and enter the codes at Kellogg’s Family Rewards. Valid through 7/6/13. And don’t forget that there are Kellogg’s items on sale at Meijer this week.
- Free Cookware Set when you spend $30 in P&G at select stores. Rebate form is in the store, information on the rebate is here. Unfortunately, not all stores are participating – enter your zip to see if there is a store near you.
- Current Ace Hardware Rebates – These change monthly, check their site.
Thanks Sarah’s Deals!