Exciting news! Costco is opening soon in the Michiana area and I am thrilled! Costco is similar to Sam’s Club, although many I have talked to like it even more! I can’t wait to see what it’s like. It is set to open in mid-October – so we don’t have much longer to wait!
If you’re looking for a super deal on a Costco membership, you can currently snag a GREAT one on Living Social: Pay $55 for a Gold Star Membership with a $20 Costco Cash Card and Coupons from Costco!
Check out this Living Social Costco offer:
- Pay $55 ($104.47 value) for a Gold Star Membership
- Includes $20 Costco Cash Card and coupons
- Valid for new members for their first year of membership only
All new members will receive a pack of bonus coupons (a $29.47 value), good for a free apple pie, a free rotisserie chicken, and a free Kirkland Signature™ case of bath tissue. Plus, enjoy three months of free Identity Guard service (a $40.47 value).
How It Works
- Complete your purchase on LivingSocial
- Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online
- You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print out
- Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your Membership application
- Purchaser must redeem Voucher by December 15, 2014 in store to receive the Membership Activation Certificate, Cash Card, Identity Guard®, and coupons. Coupons expire March 31, 2015
- Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only); coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption
I’m definitely grabbing this deal while it lasts – through 9/15 only!